PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION TERMS
1. The controller of personal data according to § 5 letter o) Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") is
VAT number: 2121483001
with registered office: Lačnov 37, 08236 Lipovce-Lačnov, Slovakia
2. The contact details of the operator are
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
4. The operator has not appointed a responsible person for the protection of personal data. The contact details of the responsible person are:
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The operator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the operator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
3. The operator does not/does not make automatic individual decisions in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Personal data retention period
1. The operator stores personal data
2. After the period of storage of personal data has expired, the operator will delete personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
2. The operator does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of security of personal data
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has adopted technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular...
3. The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The operator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address that you provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on 7/25/2023